Sunday, December 7, 2008

Amazing Islam Miracles معجزات الاسل (Part III): To Allah, Women and Donkeys are Equal!

Hark! 

Another Islamic Miracle! 

It all makes sense!

I and many other pious Muslims have often wondered why we (Muslim) men are so attracted to beasts of burden as mates. 

By the Glory of Allah I finally know the truth!

And there is
NO NEED TO HIDE this love from the world anymore!

Allah's will, as spoken by the
Prophet of Peace is that a women is equal (in destroying a man's prayer) as a dog or a donkey!

Volume 1, Book 9, Number 490: Sahih Bukhari 
Narrated 'Aisha:


The things which annul the prayers were mentioned before me. They said, "Prayer is annulled by a dog, a donkey and a woman (if they pass in front of the praying people)." I said, "You have made us (i.e. women) dogs. I saw the Prophet praying while I used to lie in my bed between him and the Qibla. Whenever I was in need of something, I would slip away. for I disliked to face him."


We all know that women are much less intelligent t in the eyes of Islam and Allah. 

Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri: --...
I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you--." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is deficient in our intelligence and religion?" He said, "(Q-2.282) Is not the evidence of two women equal to the witness of one man?" They replied in the affirmative. He said, "This is the deficiency in her intelligence" ----- (Sahih Bukhari).

But a woman equaling a dog or a donkey is the key we need as Muslims to understand Allah and the glory of Islam!

Thus I am prepared to issue a FATWA that allows every Muslim to take as his concubine his favorite donkey, and will be rewarded for the stewardship of said donkey in paradise by Allah!

Allah's will be praised!

No comments: