Friday, December 19, 2008

The FATWA Chronicles (Part III): Homosexuality- A Grave Calamity!


Hark!  

Homosexuality is a severe illness and a grave calamity! 

Please see yet another AMAZING ISLAMIC FATWA, on that will rival the FATWA on Brown Discharges.  

Q: I proposed to a girl, she and her family accepted me, and there is only 3 months left for consummation. I am now confused because I am homosexual, I am inclined sexually to men more than women. No one knows this. Do I have to keep this secret forever, or should I tell this girl about it? I am very confused; I feel that I am deceiving her......  

A: Praise be to Allaah. Firstly: Homosexuality is a severe illness and a grave calamity. If it is accompanied by actually committing immoral actions, then it is even worse, because of the sin and abhorrent nature of those immoral actions and their bad consequences in this world and in the Hereafter. Hence you should focus on how to treat this perversion and save yourself from this destructive evil, more than focusing on whether to conceal it from your fiancée or disclose it to her......  



Allah knows best.

No comments: