Sunday, December 21, 2008

The FATWA Chronicles (Part V): Beardless Youth Urges!

Hark! 

Yet another Priceless FATWA produced at Islamic Q  & A, where All questions and answers  have been prepared, approved, revised, edited, amended or annotated by Shaykh Muhammad Saalih al-Munajjid. Drink in the Glory of Islam once again with this utterly compelling use of religious talent. 

 

"I have the problem of being attracted to beardless youths and I have no desire for women. The reason for this may be a bad experience that I had in childhood. I try to be patient as much as I can. I lower my gaze and I know that this is haraam, and I do not regard it as permissible. 

...I ask Allaah for forgiveness and I pray “O Allaah, purify my heart and keep me chaste.” I do not think that marriage is a solution for me, because I have no desire for women. I fast on Mondays and Thursdays. But this is still in my heart. What should I do? Is there anything that will compensate me in Paradise? I ask Allaah to forgive me if there is any transgression in my question."


To see the incredible answer, please visit Islamic Q & A and receive the divine understanding that Islam has over all things! 

 

Allah knows beardless youth urges !

No comments: